<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I think i'll close down this dead blog of mine.
Im so lazy t blog.
Every single day t me now is damn tiring.
& i wonder why.

Projects kept piling up.
Managed t complete most of it within the given time.
That's what projects is all about aint it? LOL
Yeah. & next up is OPSY interview + WWNK Part 2 + CMSK 4 + DSAG & OPSY LAB TESTs.
Crap i guess. -.-

Yeah. It's 1639 and im sitting right infront of my comp rotting.
LOL. Girlfriend's out KTV-ING w her colleagues while im suppose t stay home & revise.
I want t do my work n revise for lab tests. But im damn lazy. LOL.
I need t do something about my laziness. -.-
You see. Main Exams are starting in like 4wks? okay. maybe less than that la.
I dont know. I dont want keep track. Neither do i want t think about it.
STUPID lor. -.- I feel like sleeping again. zzzz

Anyhow, yesterday had an outing w babyy'& her mum yesterday. LOL.
Quite scary t go out w her mum. HAHAHA.
At one go can buy so many things. Not enough hands t carry oso -.-
Still can ask me today go out w her buy things. Hahahah. But i rejected her offer =X
Cannot lah. I not used t going out w her w/o babyy. Feel weird.
SO... Now im just waiting till tmr arrive. Hahaha
Meeting babyy tmr for movie. YAY ! =DD

Btw, i wanna thank my mum for being so nice. =)
She doesnt read my blog. But i still wanna thank her.
She help me massaged my toe since e day i fell -.-
Im still recovering bit by bit.
Thanks mummy! & dont be so naggy =D
LOL.

*I think chinese songs are so hard t sing. Can anyone teach me? hahaha. I make sure anyone who teaches me will bang their head against the wall immediately ! MUAHAHHAA