<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Thursday, June 04, 2009

5hrs more t go!
WHY CANT THEY HOLD E EXAMS EARLIER?
DAMNIT.
MUST HOLD AT 6.30PM ONE AH.
WA LAO EH. =(

& Tmr's paper starts @ 10am -.-
This is crap. The timing is so close.

& I declare that tmr is officially my HOLIDAYS !
Like Obviously right?

Will be meeting that bytchy Girlfriend for dinner tmr.
LOL. Yeah lah. I super Not Very HAPPY w her.
Everyday bytch here n there. Hahaha.
But when she bytch, abit loving lah.
I dont know how she does that. Pretty cute too.
LOL.

Planning t go overseas(Taiwan? KL? GENTING? HK? dont know which yet) w Babyy nxt year.
So im trying my best t save as much as i can now !
I'll try t cut down on buying new clothes from now.
If anyone got good package deals t fly t these few countries mention as e abv.
Do let me know. Thks ! =D

I need t revise one last time before heading out t school for "early dinner".
Update when im free again !
Hopefully today's OPSY paper is Not Bad LAH HOR. =DD



Labels: