1st Of All, my GC trip t Hainan was great ! =)
Had loads of fun. I dont want t be too wordy now.
Overall, one word t describe. FANTASTIC.
Want t know more? Meet up w me lah. HAHAHA.
2nd, School offically started last week.
Loads of Freshies. Time passed so fast. We're in yr 2 already.
Last year during this time, we're still getting t know eachother more as a class.
Hahhaa. Interesting eh. Year 2 will be more difficult i guess?
So many java things t learn? Now even got C++ LOL.
I think cannot skip any lectures already ah. If not, i'll miss out alot. Wahaha.
Projects will be given out soon. CMSK 4 project has been given out. =(
Also, GC presentation was done yesterday ! So happy. Finally everything has completed.
3rd, I always enjoy my time spend during the weekends w Girlfriend.
Be it just resting at home the whole day w her, going out for shopping spree & etc.
Just so wonderful. Still i want t say la. Although i said alot of times
I cant get enough of you. I miss cuddling you ! Hee.
Btw, dinner today was fabulous ~ YUMMY. Simple yet filling.
3 Cheers for you babyy ! =))
Lastly, tmr's our 17 (:
Happy 17 t us ! Love you many many dearest. Hee..
MUACKS~ !
PS: I CANT WAIT FOR LABOUR DAY (1st MAY)