<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I just got home from 3days 2 nights stayover at Girlfriend's house ! =DD
Trying to spend more time with her before leaving for Hainan.

Hee. Stayover was great; celebrated Girlfriend's Bro bday too.
Yes! I so love to wake up with Girlfriend right beside me.
Accompanied with morning kisses & hugs =)
Hee.. Spending most of my time with her makes my day.
For now, it made my dayss.. Hahaha.
WHOOTS~ I want t stayover Girlfriend house again !

Guess what now. Im starting t miss Girlfriend.. ); ); );
Wells, I shall go and have a good sleep now & meet up w Girlfriend in LaLaLand.
Adios !

Ps: I cant wait t see you! Got a surprise waiting for you =)