<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today we sent a very loving person t another world.
Somewhere far and better for her. We're all lost for words.
It's too sudden. No one expected she will depart so quickly in a year.
Deeply hurt.. This person is not my blood related relative.
But i treated her as my Own Ah Ma. She's my Girlfriend's Granny.
A very caring, warm-hearted, cheerful, always smiling no matter what, just so great.
I rmbed we celebrated CNY in 2008 w her. I got her a CNY top & she wore it on CNY.
I was happy cause she told me she liked it very much.
An ang bao was given t me from her too. We had reunion lunch.. chatted.. watched tv..
She was still healthy and active then. Now she's gone...
In less than a year.. she left us.
Upset is the only word i can say.

Throughout my visits before she departed.. I wanted t cry everytime i see her getting weaker each week..
So frail n weak.. Days went by she didnt want t take her medication anymore.. nothing can ease her pain inside her..
No more appetite n energy.. We're told t prepare for the worst.
I was still sleeping & gf called and told me she's passed on.
She didnt even get the chance t take the new lift that just finish it's construction.
She didnt even get the chance t go t the new wing of Northpoint.
Not even a chance t celebrate her bday which in a few days time.
So many things unaccomplished..

Ah Ma's gone now. Everyone's not in a good mood for CNY either. Neither do i.
I miss the times when Ah Ma talked t me and laughing together.. Really..
Today i cried the most. Not during the funeral. Only after 10hrs of the ceremony..
I cried when i got home. Sigh.
Totally no mood for CNY now.

Life's so fragile.
Treasure your love ones.