<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I want to declare something :

IM IN THE HOLIDAY MOOD NOW ! =DD

Yup ! & The stuffs that i read for DCNK are not going into my mind.
I guess i have to leave it t MR FAITH again (;
Thanks plenty MR FAITH ! Hee.

Another 12hrs more & i'll be free from term test !
I really really cannot wait ! & tmr lunch will be on mum. =D
Hahha. Since when lunch was not on her? Ok. Crap.
Shopping too. Ah. I cant contain my excitement any longer.
WAHAHAHA. Shall get babyy something from John Little tmr. Hee. =)

Off for some serious revision for DCNK.
ADIOS.