<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I must admit. Time really passed super fast.
It's going t be a month since i last blog !
So many things happened.
I fell sicked with a 39.7degree. Continued t fall sick for 3wks.
Next i had eye infection. It only shows one thing. My immune system is poor now.
Wells, i do love t be sick & i hate t be sick. Hahaha.
Family went t msia w/o me cos im having term test revision.
Partly, i didnt want t go cause i wanted t acc babyy =) hee.

Oh & it's the term test period now.
Im right here now. Blogging ! Instead of mugging.
Yeh. Part of me wanted t continue mugging for fndb. Yet part of me ask me t stop studying.
Cause im clueless on what im studying now. I want t get at least a PASS for fndb.
& It seems like i've got extra work t do during holidays. Catch up ! I doubt i'll do so. Ha.
Had Cmaths today. Hopefully can get a B. =)
Yesterday was OOPG. Wah. If that test i can pass, i'll laugh for 3days. I meant it.
Fail or not. I dont know. I only know i did my best already.
As for fndb tmr, i'll leave it t MR FAITH. (;

The following day will be DCNK ! I really wanna do well for it man.
Im so going t chiong tmr ! Yippee ! Last paper on Friday ! I cant wait.
After which, i've got an appt at CGH. LOL. Shd be meeting mum at taka again after appt.
Im so ready t start shopping for xmas xchange gifts ! (:
I've planned it all. Shop for gifts, get new clothes, a new cupboard maybe?
Ah.& Im looking forward t the whole of Saturday !
We'll have a new tv & home theatre sound system at HOME ! WHEES ~
Not only that, my current tv & hi-fi will be moved into my small little cosy room ! =D
& T start of my Saturday , i've decided t head down t babyy's hse early in the morning before she wakes up w breakfast of course =)
After which, a movie marathon the whole noon till evening ! =DDD
Man. The more i say the more i cant wait for exams t end !!
Lalala~ I miss you darling (:

I shall go sleep already. It's getting pretty late.
Nights earthlings.

Labels: