Thursday, November 13, 2008
Hello there fellow readers ! =DDPardon me for not blogging the past 3wks.Was really really busy ! Stay-ed over last week at Babyy's hse for 4days ! Broke record. Hahaha.Yeh. & we had loads of fun although we kept bullying eachother. =)Hopefully i can stay over soon ! I miss accompanying Babyy. =(2more days ! & i can see you ! =DD Hee.Celebrating Ah Ma''s Bday in advance too =) YAY !POL-ITE ended last week ! & TP got 2nd ! Hahaha.Happy happy. But thn i was still very upset la.Cos my shoulder and arm are injured. Went to CGH Sports Medicine ysd for consultation. Sheesh.The doctor said i Strained my shoulder and arm. That's bad eh. Inflammation.& i need to take medication + doing physio.Stupid sia. Why must injured? =(I feel like in pain? cos my shoulder and arm is like freaking cramping now?Nvm. It's a good time for me to rest now and catch up with all my studies & proposals. =)Look on the brighter side ! =DExams are coming up ! STRESS. Who aint stress now man? AH. POLY LIFE SO STRESFUL. Worst than secondary -.-See there's this subj called OOPG. & i Freaking dislike that CHEENA lecturer.He sucks. I dont care who is gonna read my blog. But really la. He's like OMG VERY DISGUSTING ! BE GLAD TP ACCEPTED U. =DMAN. I rather have DR ENG t teach us. =)Alrights. I dont wanna blog already. Seriously in pain now. STUPID.Labels: Strong Girl with Strong determination and passion