<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend was great i MUST SAY (:
Woke up early. Was supposed t go tanning. But the weather Was Super Cloudy & Dark.
Skipped tanning. Went over t Babyy's place first. Couldnt wait t see her so i rather go down & find her. =)
Had breakfast. Dad-in-law bought it. Heh. Cabbed down t Heeren w bb & her bro.
Thn I Accompanied babyy from town t bugis t hunt for her D&D stuffs.
We managed t get all of it within a day! =)
Wells, we ate alot & shop alot too. Hahaha.
Had loads of fun & enjoyed plenty! Teeheehee.
We went from Heeren-Cinelesiure-HeerenAgain-BugisJunction-BugisStreet-BugisJunction-FarEastPlaza-Heeren !
See ! So many places we went. Hahaha. By the time we went back t heeren it was already Evening time.
Slacked & rested while waiting for B's brother t close shop. Cabbed back home.
Had Maggi Mee for Dinner. So long didnt eat Maggi. Hahaha.
Accompanied Babyy till 10pm & cabbed back home.
Showered & slept.

Sunday, woke up early in the morning.
It was raining as usual. So tempted t continue sleeping.
BUT THEN, yah la. Why must have exams? LOL. No choice.
Just wake up, dragged my body & started revising CARC.
Ard 4pus, i managed t revise all topics. hahaha.
So msged Bb im coming over for dinner. Showered.
It was STILL RAINING. Yeh. So i went out wearing an unknown slippers.
Dont know who's slippers la. Very POWDERFUL OKAY.
I walked halfway t the backgate thn the slippers strip came off -.-
So malu lah. Somemore raining sia. & I walked back home barefoot-ed.
Sheesh. So in the end, i had t wear other slippers which is damn small for my feet.
I need a New Slippers. After Exams thn go shopping with Mum. Hahhaa.
Yeh. Changed into the small slippers. Train-ed & Bus-ed down t BB's house.
Had dinner! I was Very Very Elated that i can see babyy dear. =DD
Oh & Beeboo kept following me. How annoying right. Thn licked n licked.
But i still love her la. Hahhahaa. So cute but annoying.
Ltr thn i post up a picture of her =)
Chatted w dear awhile thn watched tv.
Not long after i was on my way back home.
Showered & slept.

Now, i just revised over some topics. I hope the qns will be very direct later la.
Hahahha. Exams @ 7pm -.- Funny right. 7pm. I think most student are at home watching tv or having dinner la.
Except for IT students from TP. Somemore it's at SPORTS HALL. I LIKE... LOL.
I told bb abt my exam timing thn she was like huh? So late? LOL. I like her reaction.. =)
Tmr's the last paper ! IISO. lol.
All the best t me man. =)

Currently looking for jobs too. Managed t get one.
But it's at ALJUNIED -.- hahaha. Yeh. Just trying t apply more lor.
But this SATURDAY ! 30th August 2008, IM WORKING !
At Babyy's bro shop. lol. Official opening ceremony Of PRIVATE STRUCTURE. LOL
Yah. Im doing a FREE ADVERTISING FOR HIM.
If you guys are free, just pop down ya ! (:
The location is at Heeren. 4th floor. In between N.U.M. Called Private Structure.
Selling Both ladies & Guys products. =)
The timing is from 5pm-8pm. Just come down ya !

However, dear cant join me. She's going for her D&D.
Hahhaa. Nevermind la. Im still gna fetch her after her D&D =DD
Btw babyy, you really look DAMN FUCKING HOT in that dress ! Hee.
I love it. I bet all your colleagues will have their eyes fixed on you. =P
Hee.

Last but not least, I shall show you guys Beeboo Now. =)
Cute right Beeboo (: So MILO-STYLO. hahaha