<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Time passes so Quickly eh. 3wks didnt blog.
Yah. It's like there's only 12hrs a day instead of 24hrs a day.
Do homework/assignments/projects like you-know-OMG.
Then time spent with Babyy also very little. =(
But i think 24hrs a day is quite reasonable. LOL.
Hai hao la hor. Hahaha.

Wells, Im happy now though.
All assignments/projects/homeworks are cleared.
Except for this coming monday interview for prsp assignment 2.
& The upcoming examinations.
Exams only 3days. Happy go lucky lor me. Hahaha
Heng only 3papers. After that Cheers Competition.
I think first rd i BYE BYE liao. LOL. Dont know how long didnt train.
Talk abt badminton now also sian. See the team like that i also sian. No choice right.
Sure got something wrong one. If not why so many things happening in the team.
Oh wells. Exams now.

Tmr im seeing Babyy Dear (: YAY!~
SHA LALALA. She cookingggg... Extra Happiness ! =DD
Cant wait for tmr. Hehe. Didnt manage to meet her today.
Both of us were out ! She hunting for her D&D Dress w her friend.
While i went out w my parents to SUNTEC. Go see S-P-I-D-E-R-M-A-N -.-
But i went to shop by myself though. LOL.
Yeh. I feel like eating tom yam soup tmr.
However, im SICK for a few days already.
My appetite now SUCKS. I Cant EAT,TALK,SLEEP properly. ANNOYING CAN. Sigh.
I must get well before Monday. But i know i cant -.-
Great. I think i'll talk like some donald duck. Sheesh.

Wells, im off t bed now.

Labels: