<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time passes so fast. Dont you guys agree?
It's like OMG. Yeh. That's life lor.
Busy till you forget to keep track of the timing.
Exams coming. Timetable is out i think.
Should check it out later.

Been busy. Just wanna blog abt one paragaph. (:
On the 11th July 2008, i woke up early t go out.
Not to skl of course. It's t Girlfriend's house !
I bought her breakfast. Rushing as fast as i could.
Hoping that i could reach there on time before she leave for work.
& I managed t reach there. In fact, it was still early.
So we had breakfast together. We shared her pkt of noodles. Hee.
The feeling was so good. It's so undescribable. Really i meant it.
I wish i had the time t make breakfast for babyy instead of buying.
20mins of breakfast was good enough t brighten up my day =))
I sent her t her pick up point. On our way there, i took a good long look at her and chatted alot w her. =D
(: Im so blessed t have you in my life.

Babyy.. I'll find a single day t make beakfast just for you t eat before you leave for work. :)
I love you.