<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I've t hand up my WDS proposal tmr.
I cant wait t hand my proposal up though.
Hahaha. But that's not the end of my project.
I still have like so many other projects from 4different subjs.
Im drowning. Eh, actually not. I just need a break.
I need smth make me more enthu about my projects.
To be motivated t complete all my projects no matter how hard it is.
JIAYOU JAER!

Wells, bb you hang on there too kays ! (:
Wonder woman. No matter how hard it is at work, im always here for you.
Cheerup ! Obstacles must be out of our way.
Hard yet we've t try even harder ! =)

Miss you babyy dear.
See you on Saturday ! =DD


Labels: