<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Thursday, June 05, 2008

YAY ! MY LAST PAPER IS TMR !
HEE.. Thn after that got holidays for 2wks !
& I wanna work. I need to look for a job.
Maybe i should work somewhere near my hse.
Can save on transportation time & money. LOL.

&& Tmr is the day i can stay over at bb's house! (;
The last time i stayed-over was like so long ago?
Yeah. I miss those times when skl havent start,
I got to stayover at bb's house frequently. =DD
Cant wait t see you tmr ! =D
Heehee.

Wells, anyone got job lobang, do intro me ya ! =)

Labels: