<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The weather's super warm today.
I've been perspiring ever since i woke up this afternoon.
LOL. I woke up at 1pm.
Thank you Thank you. Hahhaa.

Yesterday i went down to NUH t look for bb.
Accompanied her. Thn Know WHAT.
OUR LUNCH AH. 11bucks ><
At KOPITIAM somemore. Now the food prices went up till very HIONG AH.
SCARY lor. Heng i got the card. Hahaha.
Anyways, We went back to the clinic there t look for them.
I can say i was having alot of funny yet weird movements and actions. LOL.
Damn Funny i tell you.
We left abt 4plus like that?
Thn went kopitiam again. dad-in -law wants t drink kopi.
Cabbed back home after that.
Went down t the market there t get groceries and bought drinks.
Sth funny yet painful happened t me though. While talking t bb abt the CWP incident.
I fell on the ground gracefully lah. LOL. It's like there's 2 pkts of drinks on my right hand lor.
I landed on the ground man. Heng i never ma lu myself so much.
Thn got this uncle walked pass us saying this slippers not gd one. LOL.
But i sat there for like 20secs or so thn i got up.
I stretched my thigh lor. Hahaha. Thn we contined walking back.
We laughed like mad on the way home. Esp babyy.
Laugh until she got choked while drinking. LOL.
Thn got home t prepare.
Not me prepare ah. My babyy dear did it =)
I was slacking my ass away. Hahaha. Yeh.
Had dinner. Slacked & rested awhile.
Cabbed back home after that.

Wells, today is just another slacking day for me.
Was suppose t head out t town for pool session.
But my mum starting to nag. So no choice ah. BO PIAN.
Stayed home lor. & I rot my day just like this.
Watch tv, read papers, play viwawa, do WDS, eat.. etc etc..
Blah. It's very boring to stay home can. =(
Especially mine. At least bb's house is more fun.
Got doggie there. Can play w doggie. Make her run.
Thn can see her push her yellow ball around the house. So adorable la. =)
Thn at night even better (: Can see BB !
But now, i've to wait till like Saturday thn can get to see her.
Maybe thur i shall just go out and find my precious lover. Wahahaha.
Yeh. My one & only precious lover. Presenting... PY =)
Eh babyy, did you realised i didnt type your name as LPY already.
Hahaha. Okay. Random qn eh. (:
Lalala~ I hope Saturday no trng la. I want to go Bukit Batok driving centre there.
Hahaha. Yeh. Go learn driving. Good for me. Next time want drive can drive dad's car.
Thn after that ah, can go find bb =)
Stayover once more ! WHEES ! Im Loving It~

Okay. I need a shower badly now.
Very sticky.

BB! Hurry end O.T ! Thn can go home rest =) Imy.



Labels: