<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

School started on Monday.
It was fun meeting all my friends once more.
Unfortunately, im still in my holiday mood.
Hahaha. Jaer wake up !
& yesterday i took MC. Wasnt feeling too good.
I still dont feel too good. shoo sickness. shooshoo.
Wells, before school started.
Thursday i went out w bestie. She blanja me t suki sushi.
So long didnt eat there liao. The food still as delicious as last time.
No changes. =) I cam whore abit la. I took some funny pics. hahaha.
Caught up w bestie a little too. We're busy eating most of the time =D
Oh. Thn Sab Oh came t meet me right outside suki.
She gave me chocolates. Hahaha. Thanks alot eh :)
Sab oh. Go out with your gf soon hor. Haha.

Thn last friday was my bday. & bb's bday was on Sunday.
Friday till Sunday was a thrilling & fun stayover for me.
Yeh. Every stayover at bb's house will always be fun. =)
Friday, i went over to Bb's place.
Put my stuff down and went t have lunch.
She cooked delicious lunch. But that day was different.
I had Mee Sua with egg along with vegetables, fried prawns & tau kwa.
Mee Sua with egg is the chinese traditional type of noodles when you must have when it's your bday.
After which, we headed down to douby ghout t shop !
We bus-ed down. Traffic was smooth. No jams so we arrived there in no time ! =D
Managed t get b's tops for the night's our bday celebration.
& we walked down t heeren as there was still sufficient time.
B bought me a bag from Four Skins. So sweet right. (:
From there we walked down t lucky plaza. Got the handy handy perfume.
We cabbed back home. I was feeling all so tired and stuffs.
Bought dinner home. Makan. Showered. Changed.

After which we cabbed down t Spanish Moon.
We saw harry, nikki, clement korkor and another guy performances.
An eye opener. They rlly can dance very well.
Somemore they got so many ppl cheering on them. =)
Haha. Thn right, Babyy & i got called on the stage by Mummy Shawn.
Eh so malu lor. But nvm la. I like. Heh =X
First, they sang bday song for me. After that lei, they ask babyy t kiss me.
Aww. That's even sweeter. I got 2kisses from babyy. =D
Oh and next ya. They asked us t dance. Wa. I totally malu-ed myself.
Hahaha. I enjoyed myself though.
After their performances, we cabbed down t PLAY there.
Makan-ed at maxell first, thn walked t PLAY.
B didnt drink much too. She danced alot though. S-E-X-Y =DD
I drank 2 glasses that day. My face red like tomato ah.
But i didnt drink enough ah. My bday mah. Must enjoy. LOL.
Left ard 3am. Bought supper home.
Cabbed back. Ate the supper. Washed up. Slept.

Saturday woke up went polyclinic w b's dad.
Ate some food at the polyclinic. Cabbed down t chong pang.
Bought groceries & lunch. Lunched at home.
We went t sleep after that till evening.
Her bro cooked dinner. We woke up. Had dinner. Showered.
Watched LOTR. First time i watched. Hahaha. Yes. Quite interesting.
Thn, i went downstairs when b was showering.
Haha. Had t make it snappy. Got her a bday cake. =)
Bought chicken wings and 2 packets of cut fruits too. Lalala~
Hurried home. Her bro helped me sneaked the cake into the fridge.
We sat down ate the foods that i bought.
Rested. We continued t watch LOTR part 2.
& Here comes 12am ! Happy bday t bb ! & Cut cake time !
I sent an sms bday wish t bb. I was 2nd. Eric got the 1st. LOL.
Wells, it's the thought that counts. (:
Brought the cake out. Celebrated. Made a wish. Cut the cake.
Ate the cake. Lalala~

Next morning, her brother got up t cook the mee sua with egg.
I was slow for a few mins. Wanted t cook for babyy.
See im so bad right. Sigh. Didnt cook for her.
Washed up, ate breakfast. Slacked.
Went down t the market t get groceries.
Bought lunch. Dinner was cooked pretty early.
Yan Yan came over w her dog. Her dog Very obedien & loyal.
Hahhaa. But i still think "Babyy"s still the best ! (:
Dinnered w b & yan yan. Very filling.
Yan yan went home after awhile.
Showered. Watched Jurassic Park. Nice lei the show.
Watched so many times yet it's still so thrill-inggg.
Watched incredible tales too.
Thn i cabbed back home.
In another words. It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! =DD

I've been missing you since Sunday.
I yearn for your hugs & kisses.
See you soon on Saturday k dear ! =)
Ps: Dont get so stressed up in work. Cheerup sexy babe ! (:
*Smooches*