<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is my very first post using my lappy t type !
WHESS! Hahaha. Very Egg-citied about my new lappy.
Finally i've my own laptop ! =D

Weekends was awesome too ! Saturday, I stayed-over at Babyy's hse ! Hee.
Her cousins stayed-over too. Thn we went swimming.
Very Fun ! I want go swimming again ! =D But i want sentosa. Lalala~
Sunday was Mother's Day. So me & Bb went down t the market t get gifts for mothers.
Hahaha. Mothers eh. Yah. Hahhaa. Got my mom & mother-in-law =P
Thn i left B's hse for my home.
Cabbed home. Rested. Thn headed down t Fullerton One there t makan.
Dined at The Plam Beach Resturant. The foods not Bad. But i still prefer JUMBO's Chilli Crabs =DDDD
Jie bought a cake for mum, we took many pictures. Hahaha. We like so sua ku like that.
Wells, the Night scenery was Fantasic too ! Hahha. Left for home ard 9plus.
Overall, my weekends were very-fun-i-would-like-to-stay-over-BB's-house-soon ((:

Alrights. Skl's been very hectic. Projects are going t due soon.
Most of them are due on week 6. Is like OMG. Yar.
Thn on the week 7 we'll be having term test. Now already wk 4.
Left 3 more weeks to complete revisions & projects.
Somemore next thur got cmaths class test. Grrr..
Trainings are so gna be much much tougher soon. Great.
I cant wait for the upcoming competitions t come. It's been so long since i played a competition.
Anyways, the only thing i wanna rant is about my projects.
It's rlly ALOT okay. Wa laos.
Now i can understand why my friend say Poly life is much tougher than JC.
So many projects, dont even know where t continue from.
Shyt can. POLY LIFE. 3 MORE YRS ! TAHAN JAER !

Im talking to Girlfriend on Msn Now.
But we both busy. So we stopped talking.
I miss you alot babyy.. I cant wait for Saturday t come.
I wanna go out w you & accompany you till it's time for me t go home.
K. I shall go disturb you now. Hahaha.

Labels: