<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Sunday, May 25, 2008

These 2 days were well spent w babyy girl. (:
Yesterday, had trng. Ended trng.
Rushed down t atiqah's hse t do proj.
Do the proj until want die okay.
Thn after that,i try t rush down t bb's hse asap.
Wells, i only had a few hours w her.
But it was good enough. =D
Had dinner w her. We had our own cos time after that. TEEHEEHEE.

Today lei. I wake up early t meet bb.
Bought lunch. Got some groceries.
Thn went back t makan, rested, did my wds.
See wds is also another one. My head aint gonna have a gd rest till holidays arrive.
It's like 2more wks thn we got holidays can. Wa LAOS. Hais.
So ard 5 like that, her bro, b and me went down t north point john little t get clothes.
I got my dad a shirt. I got myself a shirt too.=)
Yeh. It's my dad's bday that's why im getting him a shirt.
Wahahaha. Yah. Thn after which, i left for dinner.
Blah. I rlly dont like the feeling of going home or go else where when i wanna spend more time w Babyy. =((

Cabbed down t UOB Plaza. Eh, i didnt know there got resturant ah.
Hahaha. 60th storey okay. Very high. & i didnt know sg has got a nice scenery too -.-
I sound very sua ku sial. OMG lor. Hahaha.
The food was fasntasic. YUM YUM.
We had wine & cake too. My dad's bday cake. LOL.
Yah. He first time got cake for his bday. We all very bad ah. Never give him cake before. Hahhaa.
Yeah. Thn we took pics. Cut the cake. I gave him the shirt.
LOL. I feel weird as usual la. I never ever buy things for my parents de lor.
Suddenly buy give them, not used t it. Hahaha.
After all the celebration, we went down t see see the Singapore Arts Festival.
Quite nice ah. Awhile only. Alot of ppl ah.
Now skl holidays for pri & sec. LOL. I JEALOUS. =(
Hahaha.

I just got home not long ah.
I watched the Si Chuan Earthquake programme.
Very touching. I've the urge t help those ppl. I feel sad.
I cant imagine one day if sth happen in sg and we all contacts are cut off.
Yah. Like maybe earthquake hit sg, or a disaster.
& i cant contact babyy, i'll cry like hell. I'll just go so mad.
Can you imagine the Si Chuan now. The situation there is like so serious.
So many ppl lost their beloved ones. I heart goes out t them.
God bless all the people in Si Chuan.

Eh, yah. I shd go complete my wds already.
Brain-storming time...... =(((