<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Friday, May 16, 2008

My head is gonna burst.
It's so Hot & Stuffy out there.
BOO ! I wanna go tanning w this weather lor.
Hahaha. Hope that weekends got this weather thn very S-H-I-O-K MAN !!

Today got make up class for PRSP.
Hahaha. Very fun lah the lessons. Rlly lor.
I like t have that lessons although i dont like t listen t the lectures.
Hee.. Yah. Thn after lessons, went t help out for CCN day.
We carry the things down t the concourse there till hands wanna drop sia.
LOL. So MANY THINGS. Dont know where Mr Seah find so many things -.-
Ended shift ard 125pm, headed back for home.
Got home and slacked, ate cup noodles. So long didnt eat le. SO SHUANG.
HAHAHAHA. Yah. Later gotta study for CMATHS test. SIAN !

Later i also wanna cam w Babyy again !
It's so Fun t cam w her ! Rlly man. She's damn hilarious lah.
HAHAHAA. So Cute. =DD
Tmr can see her liao. NO NEED t cam. Wahahaha.
I'll Cam WHORE w her if she doesnt mind. =X
Okay. I shall get down t do my projects.

Adios READERS ! =DD

P.S: IISSO memembers if you happen t read my blog, rmb t submit your work t me by monday ya. send t my email. Thanks alot ! =DD Have a Great holiday ! (;