<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Im right here. Half done w my IISO project.
2mins presentation is all we've got for each person.
Reasonable. But Stressful uh.
Sianed SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN SIAN sianed.
I want t complete it, before Saturday morning come & knock on my brains.
SHYT LOR.

I still got cmks, carc & IISO tutorial grp projs t do.
WA LAOS. WA PIANGS. I need t calm myself down.
So i order t do that. I shall go swimming tmr? LOL.
Dont know lei. Very lazy t go yet i wanna relieve stress/ relax.
I just got a FLU. JUST. ):

I think Babyy's in her lalaland already.
Blah. BB, i miss you. 10hrs more can see you liao ! (:
Great. I cant wait t see you. Hee. Muacks !
Thanks for hearing my problems just now babyy dear ! =DD

Wells, im gna continue my proj already.
Nights everyone. (;