<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I came home from Babyy's hse like 2hrs ago.
& Was supposed t be aslp but i cant fall aslp. Blah.
I just did some revision on CMATHS. Sian please.
Know why sian? Because i want t stayover Babyy's hse. =(
I want t accompany her as much as i can.
Skl load is rlly heavy while her work load at office are piling up like moutains.
Babyy, how i wish time can stop and we'll spend our time together in eachother arms.
We'll roam the streets, hand in hand, catch a movie, so many things t do.

I started missing you since you sent me t the overhead bridge. =(
But BUT, tmr im gna spend my whole day w you !
From Morning till Night ! YAY ! DOUBLE YAY-NESS !! =DDD
We're going S-E-N-T-O-S-A ! Hee. You're gna cook fried Bee Hoon !
Yummy-ness & YAY-ness ! Double-ness ! HAHAHA.
K lah. I shd be heading for bed already.
Nights.