<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Friday, May 09, 2008

Hello there Readers ! =)

Im currently at home (;
I slept till 1120am today. Still feeling tired though -.-
I think cos i slept at 230am. Hahaha.
Busy doing CM1 tutorial & playing viwawa =X
[Bb, dont kill me when you see this. HEE.. ]

Later im going out w mum t J.P t makan & get my Microsoft office software.
My laptop's coming on tuesday. They're gna deliever t my hse.
Hahaha. Supposingly next monday can collect.
But thn i got no hands t take & all that & classes end so late & & & i got trng.
Plus Dad wanna check the laptop. Hahaha. So my Nice Nice Mum called them.
Requested them t send my latop t my hse ! WHEEESSS !!
NO NEED TO CARRY HOME. =X

Sunday's MOTHERS' DAY ! YAH.
See. For the past 4yrs of blogging. I've never typed abt Mothers' Day.
This time rd or shd i say from this yr onwards, i'll be typing smth on Mothers' Day. =)
Everyone ! Im very Happy that i've got a Mother Who is called Alice.
Eh. Not Alice In Wonderland hor. Hahaha.
Yeah. Thn ah, she's very very very nice t me & my Jie.
She cooks meals for us & take care of our personal things when sometime we bo chap at all.
My mum can be rlly over annoying & over concern for us..
But WE still Love Her. I've never said that we love her or i love my mum before.
This is the first time i type this man. The feeling is so weird. ha.
Yeh. & yah rlly lor. I appreciate my mum alot.
Last time when i was young, i just think she's a nusiance & nag & nag all day long.
She still does that lah. Only nag lesser. Hahaha. Of course. Hahahaa.
But when i grew older, i started t appreciate my mum more & try t understand her.
I'll grow old one day. I'll start t be naggy & stuffs too.
Wells, in actual fact, i think im very naggy already -.-
Babyy, do you agree that im very naggy at times? Hahahaha.
Yah. Just yah lor. Rlly want t thank my mum for taking care of me these 19yrs.
Thanks you very much Mother ! =)
But ah, dont open my things liao lah. Very annoying de lei. Hahahaha.

Hmmm, later still need t come home t do work & revise all my subjs.
AHHH ! Very stressed -.- Rlly lei. Dont know why feel so stress all of a suddent again.
Maybe cos term test are approaching. Wa laos. I very gan chiong now lei.
I want do well for yr 1. Blah. HELPP !!!
Still got grp projects t do. E-learning t do also ! WA LAOS.
I rlly want want want t bang wall ah. Hahahaa.
& I think IISO all the teachers cannot make it one.
Dont care ah. Do well & study the notes myself can liao.
Ignore the IISO teachers are the best. So annoying.
YAH. I MUST JIAYOU AH. RLLY MUST MUST MUST JIAYOU !

Later mum's gna collect her medi report too. I hope everything is okay for her. =)
Jiayou ah Mummy ! =D

Lastly, Not forgetting someone who is very important in my life.
The person is PY ! Hahaha. Yah. My dearest Babyy Girlfriend.
Who stood by me every single time when i need a listening ear.
Thanks alot Babyy dear. ((:
Keep up your positive attitude okie !
I admire that. Gambatek !
& Thanks for ysd, sharing your working probs w me !
Continue sharing okie ! Im here for you too.
See you tmr ya ! =DD
*Big Wet Kiss For You* Muacks ! =DD
I Love You.