<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Babyy... I miss you so much...
You're still at work. It's already 806pm.
Poor babyy.. Hope you dont get so stress up at work.

Im falling asleep. Skl's rlly hectic.
Today we rush the group projects. Wa laos.
Can Die i tell you. Hais. Poly life ah. So tiring..

I want t see my babyy now...
I wanna webcam w you like ysd.
You made me smile like a retard. =DD
I like it know. Hee..
I hope you get home soon thn we can cam awhile before we hit off t the bed. =))
I MISS YOU DEAR.. =((

Labels: