<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's our 5th month today ! =)
Hee. Love you loads loads babyygirl !
Treasuring & yearning for you every single day.
All the talks we had together are always so memorable.
Be it whether we're having problems/troubles or others, we stood by eachother.
Every move we made shows that we're moving on into the next stage of our r/s.

I love the smile of yours.
I love the laughter of yours.
I love the scent of your body.
I love the way you care & love me.
I love the way your hot & sexy body move.
I love the way when you fed me during meals.
There's so many more reasons on i love the way you are. =DD

However, I dislike it when i've t leave your house for mine. =(
My Heart will start t miss you.
& My mind will start t bring me back t the starting of the day we spent.
But It is a good thing that my mind brought me back t the start of the day.
Do you know why?
It's because i am able t make myself more happy & i'll smile t myself.
All these little thinkings just brighten up my moody missing of you. =)
I love you babyy.

& Now, im thinking of kissing you. I need kisses before i can sleep.
I miss staying over at your house. =(



Labels: