<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Im in skl. Doing my hwk. Just completed though.
Using the comp as usual. Hahaha.

Yesterday i went t find babyy ! =)
Spend loads of time together.
Had lunch together at home. She cooked ! YAY! =D
Thn watched KIM SAMSOON together.
Wa laos. The korean dream super nice lor.
I want t watch again ! All from the beginning. =)
Went down t the market there. Walked ard got some groceries.
Her bro cooked fried prawn mee ! Yummy.
My favourite food but thn cannot it so much.
Must control. 1 mth eat a 2-3 times can liao. hahaha.

THURSDAY ! YAY ! Going tanning ! So cant wait t tan please.
I want t be tan tan tan tan tan ! =DDDD
Thn i want go play sand also -.-
Build sandcastle. A BIG BIG SANDCASTLE. HAHAHA.
I want t do so many things at sentosa. hahaha.
I sound like i've never been there before.
But rlly lah. I want do alot of things there. =DD
I pray that the time can pass faster ! WHEESS ~

I Need t spend more time w babyy.
Because as weeks go by, we'll be more packed w works. =(
I miss you so much my babyy dear.
Loves Loves ~



Labels: