<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Im feeling all so restless & moody.
Rlly Restless & moody i mean.
I just feel like indulging myself onto my bed & sleep for 48hrs.
& I Know i CANT.

There's orientation tmr. An overnight stay camp.
I'vent packed my bag. I rlly dont look forward t skl.
Prolly cos i'vent been studying for 1yr plus?
Dont count my private skl. I didnt even rlly study.
So not counted. LOL.

& Another reason is Because I'll miss you very badly.
( Im already Missing you very dearly..)
Hopefully, i wont let the missing you & prescence affect my studies.
I know you want the Best for Me.
You're Always Thinking & Giving Me The Best.
Thank You Dear. =)
PY, i love you.