<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Monday, April 14, 2008

HELLO READERS !
IM BACKKKKKKKKK. =D
I was back long long time ago la. Just that i didnt blog.
Was busy spending my time w Babyy & playing viwawa's games.
I LOVE ACCOMPANYING MY GIRLFRIEND ! SHE ROCKS MY SHIRT ! hahaa.

WELL WELL,
My trip t Australia was Not So Bad That kind.
I love the weather over there. It's cooling & i got a slight tan.
Know, how i wish spore has got this kind of weather.
Thn me & babyy dont have t crack our brains t think/see which weekend is the best for tanning.
HAHAHA.
Aye, Sydney Opera Hse aint that nice as it seems t be lah.
The colour are fading Yet they didnt repaint it.
Went t look at the 3 Sisters. Nice scenery.
Their Seafood was FANTASTIC TOO. Fresh & huge portions. I like (;
BUT I still think Melb THE BEST MAN.
We watched the Penguin parade. The penguin's super CUTE PLS. =)
Went t the Great Ocean. Is rlly Great you know ! The waves are so cool.
& many many more. I'll let the pics do the talking when i received all of it from my dad.
HAHAHA.
Overall, the deepest impression i had was their VERY-BAD-ATTITUDE & SERVICE.
REALLY. THEY SUCKS in THAT AREA. Cos They look down on ASIANS. -.-
CRAP MAN THEY.

I spent most of my past 2 wks w babyy after Aust trip.
I SO SO SO SO SO enjoyed your presence ! =)
YOU & I KNOW IT. =DDDD
From the day i came back from Aust.
We did marketing, food buying, food sharing, watching dvd & tv, having meals,
showering "Babyy" , hugging eachother t sleep, chatted w eachother, helped in preparation of cooking/cooking, playing badminton in the house & downstairs, making WANTON & loads of other stuffs.
Only SHE & I KNOW. =)))
I LOVE YOU, PY! =DDD