<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Friday, April 18, 2008

Babyy's clubbing currently.
She's there shaking her sexy bod now i think?
I miss her. I MISS YOU AH DARLING.
YOU KNOW ANOT. BETTER MISS ME AH.
YOU THIS SEXY WOMAN.
-GRINS-

I shall not miss you already lah.
Tmr seeing you liao. Hahaa.
MUST COOK FISH & CHIPS TMR OKAY ! =DD
HERBAL CHICKEN SOUP ALSO CAN LAH K !
Anything you cooked, i sure eat it down my stomach.
Hahaa. You never fail t fill my stomach w foods. I LIKE. =)

Skl's gonna start on monday.
From morning till evening, someone let me bang the wall.
I've t wake up so early please. Nvm lah.
My dad's fetching me t skl [HALF-WAY].
I hope his project at pasir ris start faster.
SO that he can fetch me t skl COMPLETELY.
YAH. RLLY. I DONT WANT T WAKE UP SO EARLY JUST FOR SKL. =(
Im lucky though. No skl on E-V-E-R-Y FRIDAY. YAY !
EGG-CITIED. LIKE REAL. Only Next wk still got t go back just for a talk.
So CRAP.

I want t go watch TV liao.
BYEEEE.