<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My mom just left the hse for hosp t get her medical report.
I am left alone till evening & off i go t find babyy.
I shall go pack my bao bao ltr which im so lazy t pack.
& after which, have my L-A-T-E lunch.

Hahaha, & my allowances will be increased when skl starts for me.
Happy. Finally can start t save some proper amount of money -.-
Talking about money, i've yet t changed my money. Wa laos.
Seems like i've t do alot of things for my trip.
I need t get a new wallet too. It's a need for this.
Cos my-so-called-wallet is currently a card holder. Hahaa.
I need t get loads of things done before leaving sg.
Okay, i shall go off now & plan what t do.

ADIOS.

Labels: