<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Im sick of this blogskin of mine.
I shall change it later.

I've been spending most of my time w babyy.
Which was a good thing. (;
We even played badminton, at her living rm.
Haahaaa. Hilarious yet fun.
We saw doggie skid across the living room plenty of times & laughed.
She cooked meals, we ate together, i did the dishes while she slacked.
She deserved some slacking & rest. =)
I tickled her, she kicked me back. As for "revenge" she tickled me, i kicked her back.
Hahaa. Every single wk, without-fail, we'll borrow horror vcds & watch together.
We love t watch horror shows t scare ourselves. Muhahaa.
We joked about eachother & laughed till our stomach cramped. LOL.
We love t cuddle eachother while doggie loves t squeese in between us for a cuddle as well.
We sit beside eachother & play sushido & get so egg-citied & gan chiong over the game. Effing Cute.
We love t give eachother tiny quick kisses on eachother's lips when her parents are home.
Heading down t AMK NTUC just for groceries makes us happy two.
We enjoy kinky moments at sentosa beach & sea. SHHH. =D
We piggy back eachother in the sea & played frisbee.
Dozing off during our bus ride from harbourfront was one cute thing too. =)
I got her a pair of doggie keychains & got her a few tops,
she gave me a smile & warm hug,saying "Aww, so sweet. Thanks babyy".
AHHHH. I like it when she said that. =DD
I put pieces together on the jigsaw puzzle & gave her as a monthsary present.
I love t Surprise her by pop-ing down her house ! & She loves t hide away her shy-ness. (:
She never fail t keep me smiling even though im sad. I cheer her up w my silly-ness.
My trademark. Hahaa.

My babyy girl,
I cant bear t leave you in sg while im having fun overseas.
You heard me saying it over & over again. But it's the fact.
I know we're planning t go bintan during my skl holidays.
Still i cant wait t go overseas w you t have our little cosy times. =)
I'll be away when it's our 4th month. Everyday is a special day for us.
Take good care when Im away alrights (;
I love you.