<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Im going for Sakae Buffet later w FRAN!
Okay. This idiotic woman. Die Die also want t eat sakae.
Slap her later. As if i'll. Hahaa.

Heading down t Taka t get some stuffs for Babyy too.
Maybe get some stuffs for my trip t Syd & Melb.

Come t think of me leaving sg for a wk. I'll cry.
If im leaving for 1 yr, i think i'll cry till the plane is filled w my tears. FLOOD-ED.
Wa Laos. It's just really hard t leave you in sg for a wk babyy.
You're even worried that i wont be enjoying. Cos i'll be thinking of you most of the time.
I need t get hold of myself. I'll.

I miss my Girlfriend so much after not seeing her for 2days.
YAH. 2 days only. HAIYA.
I CANT WAIT T STAYOVER B'S HOUSE THIS COMING WK.
I so eff-ing love you babyy. =)