Monday, February 04, 2008
Woke up pretty early for the past 2days just t see babyy =)Saturday got up like 7am. Thn reached B's house about 9plus.Wanted t surprise her. But thn, her hp was w her bro.Great. luckily he was at home. Waited for B at her house.Finally B came back w her mom. Hahahaa. She got a shocked.That's my babyy. =DD Hahaa. So missed her.5days didnt get t see babyy. Thn we like jumping around the house Too excitied t see eachother =X LOL.Her mom was very MEAN t ME. -.-Ask me Spring Clean The House ><>
I did it reluctantly because i still had my bloody menses. lol.
B's doggie was so funny. Kept running about thn got scolded by b, her mom & bro. LOL !
Poor little doggie. I carried her & got licked so many times -.-
Hahaa. Headed down t get lunch for them.
Around 3plus, they cleared up everything.
Rested. Showered. Went down w babyy t get some stuffs.
Queued up for her mom's horse racing -.- buay tahan.
B & i hate t queue for these things. No choice though. lol.
Got the stuffs thn headed back home.
B cooked dinner. I slacked. Ate. Rest. Went home after that.
& SLEPT.
Sunday as usual. 7am climbed out from my bed.
B was shocked again. Because i woke up so early. lol.
Just t acc her. Im willing t wake up early. lalala~
Went down t the marketing area t find B + so many of her relatives.
LOL. Did the marketing. Thn went t ah ma's hse t prepare the foods.
Helped around till 3plus. Rested.
Thn came B's mummy. Hahhaa. We're in trouble again.
Helped her mummy t buy horse racing. Great.
We got stuck in the rain. So my smart babyy dragged me along & run.
BRAVO. My slippers dropped -.- LOL. Ended up, we're still very drenched.
We laughed like siao. Okay. I was never that happy under the rain before ><
Showered. Rested. Thn her mom suddenly yell for us AGAIN.
Hahaha. She won the horse betting. We ignored her though. LOL.
Rested till evening. Ate dinner thn went back t b's home.
Showered again. Rested. Off i went home.
By CAB. SHYT. I rlly bo money liao. I need t work. BLAH.
I've t go down t TP later.
See the course manager. Hopefully everything goes smoothly =)
Off for my lunch. & Im Missing My Babyy so much.
Labels: I LOVE YOU, LPY