Monday, February 18, 2008
The last 3 days stayover at B's house was fantastic ! =)LALALA~Friday went down t Babyy's house. Met her brother.Cabbed down t B's workplace thn down t Bugis.Lunched at sakae. Ate quite little. Dont-ask-me-why. LOL.After which, it was SHOPPING SPREE TIME.Babyy got me a teee shirt. So cool lah the icon. =DI got her a teeeee shirt tooooo.. =DDWe bought loads of things from this particular shop. But..Her brother bought the most things! Hahaa.Went down t bugis street t search for B's heels. Nothing appeal t her eyes.So we went futher down the street t get our bottoms.Apparently, it's her mum's friend's stall. Got DISCOUNT. HEEHEEHEE. =DDI got a pair of jeans while B's got a dem skirt. DAMN HOT PLEASE. =)Got our stuffs, walked back t bugis junction. Walked around more.Wanted t buy a pair of sneakers from everlast. Unfortunately, the design i wanted was OUT OF STOCK. Okay Great. =(Bus-ed home. Crapped on the bus. Her brother did a hildarious act on the bus.He intimidated their lovely dog's behaviour & style. SUPER LAUGH-ABLE MAN !People around us thought we're MAD. LOL. I shall get the video from Gf so i can load up here.LOL. I promised her brother i did upload it on YOUTUBE. HAHAHAA!Went back home. Rested. Went downstairs t buy TOTO & 4D.Came home. B's mom cooked. Makened. Watched the RAT show.DISGUSTING RATS YET FREAKY. LOL. Slept pretty early that night.Saturday was stay home day till night.Was supposed t be sun tanning at Sentosa. The weather was bad though.Went down t have breakfast & market-ing w B.She cooked lunch while i slacked w "BABYY"- her adorable dog. =))I fell asleep when i was slacking so i slept till mid afternoon thn have lunch.Tv-ed w Babyy till evening. Showered thn went down for B's relative's wedding dinner.Dinner was okay. Clubbing after dinner was on our mind. But thn, i didnt feel well so we went back home.Watched a horror dvd on B's laptop. She screamed -.- That startled her dog. LOL.Slept after that. =))Sunday morning, showered-changed.Went t buy horse racing for her mom. Okay. The queue was BLOODY LONG. -.-Everyone's trying their luck on the 10million cash price. LOL.Her brother came down t find us by Cab. We cabbed down t AMK HUB. HAHAHA. Yah. Must be wondering we so rich.Kept cabbing. LOL. Lunch-ed. Pool-ed. Lost t her brother. He only need 1 cueShopping at the EXTRA-LARGE NTUC. Thn left them awhile. While i went t buy a tiny puny cake for babyy t eat. A heart shape cake =DD& I was lost in the midst of AMK HUB after buying the cake. WTH.I panic -.- Wa laos. My fear came back tme okay. & nearly teared.I wasnt carrying handphone & i cant find the stupid goondu public phone. Finally after 20mins of running around, i saw babyy ! I cried. -.- Okay. That was embarrassing i know. But thn i rlly got a phobia on that okay.Gf called me Sillyboy. Hahaha. Everyone know's im silly. That's the H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E-F-A-C-T. LOL. YAH YAH.Went home. Tv-ed. Slept. Dinner-ed w B's family. Tv-ed again.Cabbed home after that. LOL. CAB CAB CAB. URGHHH.I've a bad habit t cab every now & thn. GOD-DAMN-ME. =(Having t spend my past 3 days w you was fast yet memorable.How i wish there's a time machine t stop the time. ( Okay, every lovers want that)Your embracing love towards me was felt. I love the way when you fall asleep in my arms. I love the way you reacted when i tickle you ( she's scary when she's being tickled. hahaha)I love the way you shake your bottom. =DDShe's shakes it super well. Clubber is always a clubber. LOL.I love you, babyy lpy.Labels: 3days 2 nights. =)