Monday, February 11, 2008
Busy w so many eventsLast week my schedule was packed like ZOMG.YAH. Went down t tp for interview & trial.Got so many calls from tp. Yah.Pretty glad that i was called for interview.Compared t last yr. I got NOTHING. EMPTY CALLS OKAY.LOL. Thn got busy w CNY celebrations at Babyy's place & her aunt place.Busy Busy Busy. Girlfriend kept eating. Hahahaa.For 5 Consecutive days, she kept eating. LOL. She put on alot of pounds. But still i love her =)V day this coming Thur. lalala~Cant see babyy. But will be seeing her for the next 3days.WHOOTS. Will be getting the astro boy tee shirts for us. Lalala~ CUTE but EX. HHAHAA. NVM. Once in a while. =DDI got myself a new mp3 yesterday. Hahahaa. =))I'm smiling t my new mp3. okay. so retarded.I've been playing MAPLE too. Getting real bored of that game soon.LOL. YAH AGAIN. i shall chiong t lvl 70 thn stop for awhile.SUPER SIAN. Okay. I shall go play maple already.ADIOS READERS.HAPPY CNY ALL ! =DD