<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Term 2 starts later. BLAH.
Why am i studying now? Why aint i working now?
Great. I feel so weird. I should be working. Not studying.
It's my holidays. GAH.
It's so boring t stay home w/o doing much things.
Housework is undone. It's calling me t clean up the mess in my filthy room.
Bang-the-wall-die-me-someone.
I need a job. I should get one real soon.
The classified ads are calling me t flip through the jobs ads too.
-stares at the classified papers on the coffeetable-
GRRRR.

Girlfriend just called-back me =)
We're going tanning this Saturday ! Happykid.
3mins chat. Worthy. She's so busy. No choice. All thanks t her officers.
Slap-die-the-officers.

Anyhow, i think im going out w my MOM ltr t orchard.
T get my clothes & pay my skl fees.
I should go buy the Bags later =)
Im having the urge t go Les Night later. Shucks.
Bo lui. How t go club? GRRRR.
Another time Jaer (;

I've yet t head down t Lavander t change my i/c particulars.
Im bloody lazy for god-knows-what's-wrong-with-my-laziness.

Okay. Put all this aside. Im only waiting for Weekends t arrive now =)

Im So So Excited about This Saturday's outing w B ! =D
SENTOSA. I'vent been there like 2yrs? Oh Great.
Thn maybe shopping at VIVO. But There's nothing much t shop there?
It's okay. We're just looking forward t have Carls Jr after much heat from the sun.
To end the night w star glazing [if there's stars lah] at the vivo "top balcony"
Embracing her in my arms. Ahhh. My wonderful Saturday (;
Sounds Brilliant aint it =DD
CANT WAIT CANT WAIT -JUMPS AROUND !

Right. & Now im starting t have the urge t go swimming.
The weather's excellent today. Good for suntanning too.
I hope the today's weather will be as good as this coming saturday's (;
Guess i shall go swim awhile & head for town w MOM.
MOM. Hahaa. Minstry Of Manpower -.-
Okay. That's bloody random.

ADIOS-silly-readers-of-sillyjaer- =DDDDDDD

Labels: ,