<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Having exams later & tmr & next wk.
BLOODY HELL. First time taking marketing exam.
Freaking excitied yet nervous about it -.-
Whatever i can write thn i write already. LOL.
I havent seen Girlfriend for 2days. It feels like a week or so.
It's tormenting man. I miss her so much =(
Her work is never ending can. So many promotions for her t do.
Her working kakis are transfering out next week.
& Babyy's very disappointed about their transfer. Poor B.
Bad start of the year for Babyy. Hope her next half will be better ! =D
Actually, my year didnt start well too.
I was dreading t attend marketing classes weekly.
& so many incidents went on. Problematic young adult life. SO SHYT.
Anyhows, im Seeing Babyy on Saturday. Im cooking dinner for her ! =DD
& I've t go for my Hep B Jab early in the morning =(
Sunday will be out t Marina w Babyy t get our CNY clothes. =DD
Hopefully after shopping still got time t go lau pa sat makan good food.
Babyy still owe me a makaning outing t CHOMP CHOMP. LOL.
Okay. I better get my arse moving and revise my work.

Shan last few days conversation w you were damn hilarious !
I still rmb you saying that your hair looks like CB ! Hahahaa.
& STOP SCOLDING ME BITCH ! YOU BITCH ! =D
Go POR YOUR MOM FOR CLUBBING MONEY LAH, BITCH (:






Labels: