<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Today marks the day of Girlfriend & i got together (:
1 month pass rlly super duper fast.
It's been 3mths since i know Babyy.
I've learnt many things from her but of course more t learn in the future.
She's one strong & motivated girl whom i admire most.
She's the one that stood by me when i was down
& She rlly can crack me up till i started t laugh & smile ;)
Facing the reality with her makes my life more challenging & exciting.
& Im RLLY RLLY RLLY fortunate t have her in my life.
Thanks babyygirl =))
Once again. HAPPY ONE MONTHSARY TO YOU ! =DD
LOVING YOU ALWAYS, YPL ! ((;

Anyways, plans changed ! =)
No swimming & tanning for Babyy this weekend.
I just so cant wait t see her this Saturday !
She's cooking dinner for me again. Lalala~
Man. She never fails t keep my stomach from getting hungry.
But her cooking is rlly fantastic people! =D
( i know ppl. i keep saying she cooks well. But it's the fact =X )

Chatted w Babyy over the phone just now.
She made me laugh madly in my room like some ah siao. LOL.
She was so exhausted from work till she dont even know what she's talking.
So she went talking in weird languages O.O
& I being the meanie. I started laughing at her ><
Hahahaa. Okay Okay. I Shouldnt laugh i know.
Poor b. Her work is drowning her. Must do OT till she clears all the year end promo.
Xing Ku Babyy already. Tmr she's so going t be dead beat w all the lunch buffet ; gift exchanges; blah blah blah.. the list continues...
Her schedule in office is so packed. Work stress is piling up for her.
Hopefully she can clear all the promo before 31dec.

Wells, she's soundly asleep now.
Alrights. I shall get some sleep too.
Nights peeps.