<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Thursday, December 06, 2007

School was alrights just now.
Just that i couldnt concentrate well.
My Mind was filled w Girlfriend.
Yeah man. Great thing was.
I wanted t jolt notes down.
& Ended up i wrote Girlfriend's name out -.-
Was missing her badly..

Being my greatest & nicest Girlfriend,
She called me & talked t me while i am on my way home,
till i reached my house.
So sweet of her can =)
I so cant wait t see her on saturday !
1 more day t bear w it. -Frowns-

There's school tmr too.
SHYT. The boring lecturer..
WHATEVER IT IS.
I just cant wait for weekends. WA LAO.
FASTER COME LEH WEEKENDS =((

I want k800i phone.
-ROARS.

Anyways, i just realised my cousin is pursuing the same course as me in LA.
Hahahaa. He's in Uni. while im in PRIVATE.
WA LAO. SO SMART. tskk.
& another cousin of mine. who is only 13 -.-
WON A MERC SPORTS CAR just by winning a golf tournament at USA.
-ROARS.
I also want a sports car =(


Girlfriend is part of my life.
She is the one who brought me up once again t my feet.
To let me continue standing on my own w strong will.
To give me support & endless encouragement when i fall.
Thank you darling :)