<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Im still in the sleepy mood.
& I just woke up like 20mins ago.
Brilliant.
I feel so MORE THAN A PIG man.
Kill me someone !
Im dreading t go t school later.
Lessons are so Sucky & Boring =(
Oh wells.

Anyways, im talking t Shan now.
We just found out Girlfriend & Shan Stay so NEAR EACHOTHER.
How Cool Can This Be?! :DD
Just 1 block of flat away!
Hahaha. We are planning for a stayover now.
Wa Lao. This is so effing COOL please ((;

Busy Busy.
Decemeber is a busy period.
Sorry Friends that i've t turn down your clubbing offers.
Have fun alrights ! (;
Girlfriend & i will join you guys soon ! =D
Tmr sakae sushi w bestie.
Next wk also sakae sushi w Fran. OMG.
I need t control my spendings ! Drats.
All my spendings are going t the FOODS.
Which is GOOD & BAD ._.

Xmas is coming ! =)
I cant wait for my presents !
I Need my Levis watch. Yes Yes.
It's my NEEDS. Mom's getting for me !
-GRINS

Okay. Time for my lunch already.
& Off t play MAPLE -.-
Before that, i remebered smth abt maple.
I dreamt that my maple account was HACKED.
WTF. & i was JUMPING AROUND my HOUSE like a MAD COW.
SHYT. MY dreams are forever full of surprises & stupidity!
-ROARS

Girlfriend is my bitch =)