<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Monday, December 03, 2007

I miss Girlfriend :(
She's sleeping like a piggy already.
Chatted w her for an hr plus before that.
Girlfriend is SICK.
Now she's afraid that she has passed her sickness t me.
No Worries Girlfriend ! I am a STRONG BOY ! =)
(Hopefully -.- )

She's taking MC this week.
Which means, im staying over her house till her MC ends =DD
So that i can take care of her & accompany her (;

Yes. Now She Owes me another meal.
Black Pepper Beef STEAK & scrambled eggs !
WL. i tell you guys. She wanted t buy the rdy made food.
Then she'll just heat up the food for me t eat.
You tell me. Where got not thoughtful lah -.-
& these are her punishments. See.
So simple yet she want t skive. BUAY TAHAN HER.
I guess that's the reason why I am in ____ w her.
Hahahaa. Fill up the Blanks :)


Anyways, MARKETING IS DRIVING ME NUTS. PEANUTS. COCONUTS. CASHEW NUTS
WHATEVER NUTS OKAY. ASS NUTS. PEANUT BRAINS OF MINE.

WL. I WANT T PIERCE MY LIP & TONGUE.
I hope the Piercing Cravings will soon be GONE.
I dont want N series phone already. I just want k800i =)
Hopefully i can get it at a lower price from her brother.
-grins