Saturday, December 15, 2007
Great !Look at the time now. It's 7.25am in the morning !I was LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG awake like an hr ago.Hahahaa. How awesome can it be aye ! =)Yesterday my day was spent w mom.We headed out t town. Got my levis watch !Finally ! =)) Went t acc her t do her facial.Thn down t gleneagles hosp for checkup.I rotted in the hosp for like 2hrs -.-Left for school around 635pm.Was late for school ! All thanks t the traffic jams.Class ended early. Mom called.They came t fetch me home. & half way through gg home at orchard,Dad encountered tremendous leg cramp. He immediately pull over.Wa lao. He scared me can. Luckily at that point of time.Got civil defence people over there. & police .LOL. Yah. They were there t raid some clubs.Only 9plus thn start raiding liao -.-Got the civil defence people t assist dad.Thn SWAY LAH HOR, my dad's car suddenly emersed w smoke.DAMNS. LOL. SWAY enough okay.Moreover, i was hoping t get home early t rest due t a stomach discomfort.Oh & I thought the car died on us can but it didnt (;So we waited & rested about an hr. Finally back home !Rested. Shower. Crap w Girlfriend on the phone.Slept.Stayover later at Girlfriend's house =)Aiya. & i've got my essays t do later.If not we will be out t town or city t get xmas presents liao.WTH. STUPID ESSAYS. It's DUE-ING SOON. ZOMG.Someone please stop the time ! =(I am getting FAT...TERRRRRR..!!FISH MAN. I need t lose weight lah. WTH.I miss my old size. I yearn t get back that size.WA LAO. SO RANDOM -.-Okay. Shall go mapling & thn prepare t invade Girlfriend's house later.=DDDjaer