<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I've been idling for the whole day,
W busy game hopping from audition t maple.
Apparently, GunZ is going against me.
So annoying please.
I want t PLAY DEATHMATCH.
T be the TOP FRAG. DAMNS.
Wanted t fetch Girlfriend from work.
But ended up i was told t stay home.
Because she dont want me t waste my bus fare & travelling time.
So sweet of you. aint you darling? (;

I'll be seeing you on Saturday !
3 more days ! =)
Heading t her house.
She's going t cook spagetti for me.
-licks my lip- WHOOTS.
I am so going t enjoy myself w Babyy.
Okay wait. Babyy is her dog. LOL.
Oh n i heard from Girlfriend.
Prolly i'll be entertained by her brother.
HAHAHAHAA.
& evening will be out drinking & pooling w Girlfriend + Keith.
Happening day for me =)

I've intend not t skip class tmr.
Hahaa. I want t be a obedient kid.
Oh. Girlfriend said im more rebellious than her =)
I love being mischievious when im w Girlfriend.
& I love Girlfriend's pek chek-ness on me too .
Okay, that's very random.

Anyhows, NO CLUBBING for me tmr.
Because i'll be heading down for a blood test tmr.
So Girlfriend wants me t rest more after class.
Thoughtful Girl (; Like my Mommy.
Oh Gosh. I hope Girlfriend doesnt see this.
If not she's gonna tickle me for it. !!
Okay Okay. I shall go watch some tv.
Waiting for Girlfriend's call :DD


it wasnt even a decision making for me.
complicated yet it looks so simple.


She's CALLING. OKAY.
Bye.