<body> <body>

<body>

About Me

Name: Jaer Sim
Age: 19
Sch: TP-MWC
Shuttler
Blissfully Attached t PY =)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wants

-PSP Slim
-FBT shorts
-Laptop skin
-Levis Jeans
-New phone
-A mountain bike
-TOPSHOP shorts & shirts
-2more Badminton Rackets

Needs

-Messenger Bag
-Bigger Cupboard
-To get super TAN !
-FourSkin FlipFlops
-Lacoste/Levis Shoes
-Bintan w Babyy :)
-Hongkong w Babyy :)

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Girlfriend is being such a loving bitch okay.
Im in like w her (;
She fetched me from skl on Sun.
Although you're HALF AN HR LATE ! =D
Anyhows,
Her tattoos & piercings makes me so HIGH.
I mean Real High, people.
Planning t get a tattooed lizard on my hand.
Wa lao. i swear she make me want t murder her.
She said she rather prefer me t put a PIG there !
Effing so adorable lah she.
& I love it when she nags at me for fagging effing loads =)

Poor Girlfriend, started work at 845am.
Aww. She called me right after her breakfast.
So sweet of her okay. I effing like you loads darling (;
I shall give you a surprise at your Workplace later.
Hopefully you wouldnt have t work OverTime.
Oh yeah Girlfriend !
Get the butch number babe ! so we can have threesome.
UH HUH. Now im typing as if my blog is some Porn Blog.
Okay. WTF. But im enjoying IT :)
Alrights. May Be heading down t PLAY this thur w Girlfriend & her Gay Friends.
She's going t make me drunk. That's what she claims.
HOHOHO. I cant wait for it.
I am Having intensions t skip thur class for clubbing (;
We shall see t it.

Hanging out w new friends are way Too Refreshing ! :D
Makes me so delighted. Keith , Grille & her DATE are great pals.
Grille's DATE is FUCKING HOT. i SWEAR. A HOT BUTCH =)
They drove me home when i was 50-50 DRUNK.
Thanks t the couple i managed t get home on time.
But keith & I were having a Great time looking at the couple "MOVIE"
It ended for me when i reached my home. DAMNS :D
Fad & Dor are my new caring friends.
In actual Fact, my Maple Kakis =)
Aye, Girlfriend is effing cute la. She's jealous that someone gave me a box of choc.
HARDCORE eh DARLING. But no worries, it's just a newfriend welcoming gift t me =)

Heading t chalet w Keith this Sat.
It brings back happy & sad memories. It's worth going down though.
Oh Wells.
I shall Bring Girlfriend along =)
Have some Pool-ing & drinking sessions too.

School's pretty sucky.
Marketing is such a Boring Module.
However, there's two butches in my class.
LAO BUNG (; aiya. one day i'll become LAO BUNG also.
So cannot laugh at them.
Major exams are in JAN & FEB. like WTH.
So Rushing please. So THE MANY MOD T COMPLETE.

Anyhows, X-mas coming.
End Of Year is approaching too.
A New Year & it means a New Chapter of my LIFE AGAIN.
I Need t hurry & Get Girlfriend a X-mas present =)
Getting a N-series phone for X-mas is one of my wish =D




my whole life is in a mess.
be it in love or family. it's all screwed.
I am sorry t a few people.
i rlly cant find any way out at all..